Electronics and Communication Engineering course give enormous job opportunities in electronics and software companies. All electronic devices need software interface to run and come with one other or other device controlling programs architected and developed by electronics and communication engineering. It also gives great opportunities for research and development, as everyday consumer need new devices to support them in daily life.
"By choosing Electronics, you are opening doors to a fulfilling career in an ever changing and expanding industry sector."
- The vision of the department is to become a center of excellence in the field of robotics (embedded system) and to produce high quality, self motivated, creative and ethical technologists, to fulfill the requirement of new era.
- The department is going to start the students ieee chapter for the research and development activities.
- Participated in “uttaranchal grand science master quiz competition” and won uttaranchal grand science master quiz trophy.strong>
- A student is selected in the team for the final round out of 70 engineering colleges for the “intech olympiad 2018” held on 17-18 feb 2018 at college of engineering, pune.
- The team of students selected for the quater-final after defeating ludhiana and chandigarh university in robotics competition at chandigarh university in 2017.
- The students have made fork-lift robot in e-yantra lab under the aegis robotics club activity.
- Organized a one day workshop with fossee on python in association with iit bombay.
- A robotics e-yantra lab in association with iit bombay has been established in year 2015
- Becomes the nodal centre for virtual lab in association with iit roorkee.
- The department has a gate club, to provide knowledge for the preparation of gate and psus. number of students qualified for higher education (m-tech & mba) from reputed institutes.
- A strong mentor-mentee environment in department.
- The departmental club “defero” conducts various technical activities for the exposure of students.
- Our students are placed with various companies such as itc, infotech, hp, ibm, accenture services, oppo, samsung, tech mahindra, cognizant, tcs, wipro, lava, haier appliances, jindal steel & power ltd. etc.
- ADVANCED MICROPROCESSOR LAB
- ANALOG COMMUNICATION LAB
- ANALOG INTEGRATED CIRCUIT LAB
- COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN LAB
- CIRCUIT DESIGN ON PCB LAB
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION LAB
- DIGITAL ELECTRONICS LAB
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB
- ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT LAB
- E- YANTRA LAB
- FUNDAMENTAL OF ELECTRONICS LAB
- MICROWAVE LAB
- OPTICAL FIBER COMMUNICATION LAB
- PROJECT LAB