Electronics and Communication Engineering course give enormous job opportunities in electronics and software companies. All electronic devices need software interface to run and come with one other or other device controlling programs architected and developed by electronics and communication engineering. It also gives great opportunities for research and development, as everyday consumer need new devices to support them in daily life.
"By choosing Electronics, you are opening doors to a fulfilling career in an ever changing and expanding industry sector."
- ADVANCED MICROPROCESSOR LAB
- ANALOG COMMUNICATION LAB
- ANALOG INTEGRATED CIRCUIT LAB
- COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN LAB
- CIRCUIT DESIGN ON PCB LAB
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION LAB
- DIGITAL ELECTRONICS LAB
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB
- ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT LAB
- E- YANTRA LAB
- FUNDAMENTAL OF ELECTRONICS LAB
- MICROWAVE LAB
- OPTICAL FIBER COMMUNICATION LAB
- PROJECT LAB