Electrical & Electronic Engineering is a fascinating field, and one which could make your time at college a challenging, enriching and rewarding experience. Just as the world needs its Doctors, Nurses and Teachers, Electrical Engineering is something which we simply couldn't do without. If you like the idea of creating electrical systems which could help millions of people on a day to day basis, like the systems used in phones, or computers.
"You will be hard pressed to find a corner of the world where electrical engineers are not required."
- To establish E-TAP Laboratory so that students can be handy with up to date trends of designing and analysis of power system.
- The numbers of students of EEE branch have been placed in various prestigious companies such as Amazon,TCS and HCL etc.
- First prige in the competition of self-energy audit organized by Department of Energy, Government of Uttarakhand.
- A student chapter of institution of Engineers India (IE) is going to open in the EEE department. The aim of chapter is to benefit the student with various scholarships and schemes.
- Department comprises of well qualified and experienced faculty with number of research papers in reputed journals and one patent.
- Latest Software for Training.
- One mini Project is mandatory in 2nd Year students and Two mini projects in 3rd Year and one Major project is mandatory in 4th Year.
- Technical as well as cultural event are being organized by students’ departmental Club.
- Industrial visit in each semester to make students get useful information related to industry/ practical aspects of course which cannot be visualize in theoretical lectures.
- Networks & Measurement Lab
- Control system Lab
- Applied & Electronic Instrumentation Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Basic Electrical Engg. Lab
- Incubation Centre
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion I
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion II
- Power System Lab
- Electric Drive