Electrical & Electronic Engineering is a fascinating field, and one which could make your time at college a challenging, enriching and rewarding experience. Just as the world needs its Doctors, Nurses and Teachers, Electrical Engineering is something which we simply couldn't do without. If you like the idea of creating electrical systems which could help millions of people on a day to day basis, like the systems used in phones, or computers.
"You will be hard pressed to find a corner of the world where electrical engineers are not required."
- NETWORKS & MEASUREMENT LAB
- CONTROL SYSTEM LAB
- APPLIED & ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION LAB
- POWER ELECTRONICS LAB
- BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGG. LAB
- INCUBATION CENTRE
- ELECTROMECHANICAL ENERGY CONVERSION I
- ELECTROMECHANICAL ENERGY CONVERSION II
- POWER SYSTEM LAB
- ELECTRIC DRIVE