Computing is part of everything we do. Such as, expertise in computing enables you to solve complex, challenging problems. Computing drives innovation in the sciences, engineering and business:- Like the human genome project, AIDS vaccine research, environmental monitoring and protection. Computer science is challenging, and yet dynamic. It requires people in the field to be keep learning and pushing the limit.
The department of computer science & engineering is committed to provide quality engineering education with sound technical and research environment to empower the students to fulfill the present challenges from industry and society.
- To provide quality engineering education in both the vertical of theory & practical implementation of computer science & engineering.
- Create skilled computer engineering graduates having good research & development ability for the betterment of society.
- To make the students ready for industrial environment by institute-industry interactions.
- To provide professional & ethical values to the students. Promote lifelong learning ability in graduates for research.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Analyze, Design & implement the solutions for real world problems by using their strong technical and analytical abilities.
- Contribute for the betterment of society by their research & development capability.
- Employed in industry, government, or entrepreneurial endeavors to demonstrate Professional advancement.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively as a team member and leader in Dynamic professional environment.
- Participate in lifelong learning through successful completion of their higher degree programs, certification courses & continuous skill enhancement.
- 3D Animation & Graphic Design Lab
- Quality Assurance and System Testing Lab
- Web Designing Lab
- Cloud Computing Lab
- E-Commerce Lab
- Gaming Development Lab
- Data Structure Lab
- UNIX & Shell Programming Lab
- Database Management System Lab
- Storage and Recovery Techniques Lab
- Computer Graphic Lab
- Computer Network Lab
- Algorithm Lab
- Advance Java Lab
- Operating System Lab
- Compiles Design Lab
- Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Simulation Lab
- Visual Programming Lab
- Web Technology Lab
- Project – R & D Lab
- System Administrative Lab