Computing is part of everything we do. Such as, expertise in computing enables you to solve complex, challenging problems. Computing drives innovation in the sciences, engineering and business:- Like the human genome project, AIDS vaccine research, environmental monitoring and protection. Computer science is challenging, and yet dynamic. It requires people in the field to be keep learning and pushing the limit.
- To develop useful software through software consultancy cell.
- The 3 specialized industry oriented program in discipline of cse for second and third year students are proposed which are as follows: big data analytics, cloud computing and cyber security
- Our most of alumni working with good mncs like google, infosys, amazon, accenture, cognizant, etc.
- Some alumni took admissions in iit/nit for higher education as well as some alumni pursing ms from abroad.
- Our students selected in internshala student partner.
- Final year students are working on some innovative projects and they are trying for some dst projects.
- Our students published national & international research papers regularly.
- Every year 4 to 5 students achieve good score in gate.
- MOUs signed with ibm & ict academy for industry oriented programs/faculty development programs.
- Two mini and two major projects are made mandatory for the students during their four years b.tech course
- Highly qualified faculty from iit/nit.
LIST OF LABS.
- DATA STRUCTURES LAB
- UNIX & SHELL PROGRAMMING LAB
- OOPS USING JAVA/C++ LAB
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM LAB
- COMPUTER GRAPHICS LAB
- OPERATING SYSTEM LAB
- COMPUTER NETWORKS LAB
- COMPILER DESIGN LAB
- ALGORITHMS LAB
- VISUAL PROGRAMMING LAB
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LAB
- ADV. JAVA PROGRAMMING LAB